Happy 2020 y’all.

AliK

Vehicle Dating Officer
Staff member
Club Member
Dearest Z family, dear friends and Huw,

A quick note to say happy New Year + to wish you all and families a wonderful, healthy and successful 2020 with much Z action in your lives!

What I love about the Z scene beyond other traditional classic car scenes is the diversity of skills, owners, modifications, the welcoming atmosphere and the buzz when the postman arrives with another long awaited box!! No two cars are the same. Every car looks and sounds special in its own way. Every day is a school day.

I keep disappearing and returning due to my personal commitments but I’m very much looking forward to meeting old friends and new members on the Z scene at events / meets in 2020 for the usual banter, adoration of the cars and learning from you.

All the best,

Ali

Mr Ex Jnr

Club Member
Happy New year too Ali and happy New year Zeddeds be good to see more faces and old faces at meets

Maybe more mini meets up north be good idea keep the Z live going round

All best for 2020

Rob Gaskin

Treasurer
Staff member
Site Administrator
Happy New year too Ali and happy New year Zeddeds be good to see more faces and old faces at meets

Maybe more mini meets up north be good idea keep the Z live going round

All best for 2020

Saw a cottage for sale the other day (I keep looking for a 2 bed cottage with a 3 car garage !!) and when I looked on the map it was near the Oil Can Cafe. You meet there I think?

Mr Ex Jnr

Club Member
Awww right Rob that is literally 2mins drive from.from.my house not very far away nice around Holmfirth good driving roads you would love it

Zedder etc when they come.tp.biy parts rate the roads lol love to drive z up there I do :)

Are u thinking of coming up this way

Be a nice spit to have a mini meet either here at the oil can cafe or sherbun motor hub has opened up and squires cafe is another cafe

Also asked Duncan and Andy if they wanna do a meet at z farm

Huw

Club Member
Dearest Z family, dear friends and Huw,

A quick note to say happy New Year + to wish you all and families a wonderful, healthy and successful 2020 with much Z action in your lives!

What I love about the Z scene beyond other traditional classic car scenes is the diversity of skills, owners, modifications, the welcoming atmosphere and the buzz when the postman arrives with another long awaited box!! No two cars are the same. Every car looks and sounds special in its own way. Every day is a school day.

I keep disappearing and returning due to my personal commitments but I’m very much looking forward to meeting old friends and new members on the Z scene at events / meets in 2020 for the usual banter, adoration of the cars and learning from you.

All the best,

Ali

Ha ha Happy New Year to you all too.

Woody928

Events Officer
Staff member
Club Member
Happy New Year!

I look forward to returning to the scene at some point, I imagine that's a long way away yet though. I'll admit that I miss the Z, however there's lots of other adventures to be had in the meantime.

I hope it's another successful and eventful year for the club again.