Goodwood Players Classic invite 17th June

racer

Club Member
So I bumped into a Guy called Kiran Mistry yesterday who's one the organizers of this event.
He's been a German car fan for may years but has recently got himself a nice 260z.

He said to me they would love to have some more zeds at the show and could make us a little area for up to ten cars near the Jackie Stuart pavilion inside the circuit.

There is a show and shine, £20 entry. Track time is booked up at the moment but there may be some available on the day at £100 all in.

Some of us went last year and it was a nice laid back event.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELKkh2Vw-HM&app=desktop

Put your names down

johnymd

Club Member
I'm up for it again. May need to lower the silver car by at least 6" to fit in a bit better.

I'm just back from holiday then and with the retro show on Sunday I get to use both cars over the weekend.

Russell

Club Member
This looks great!

First Summer since I got it that my car is completely disabled which is a real shame. Hopefully have it alive again for next season!

Woody928

Events Officer
Staff member
Club Member
I'm in Le Mans that weekend for the 24 Hours otherwise I'd definitely drop by. I don't really need an excuse to make my way down to Goodwood, such a great venue.

Maybe next year as it looks like a chilled day out, hopefully you can entice a few people there.

jonbills

Membership Secretary
Site Administrator
There appears to be a lot of German cars with broken suspension. Either that or I'm too old.

Moriarty

Well-Known Forum User
He's been a German car fan for may years but has recently got himself a nice 260z

The Z was designed by a German so there's a nice fit............................(runs for cover)

Sorry just a bit of humour