Goodwood Japanese Sunday

AliK

Vehicle Dating Officer
Staff member
Club Member
Definitely if I haven't pulled the engine by then. Otherwise I have to do a Fred Flintstone special ;)

Woody928

Events Officer
Staff member
Club Member
I've registered both the Z and my MR2, hopefully both will be there. Just got to wait to se if both get accepted now. (I'll be there either way).

As for Grid parking, you have to be selected and invited by Goodwood to park there specifically. Usually reserved for the more exclusive machinery in the theme that apply. If you get a general acceptance then its either paddocks or somewhere on the track depending on when you arrive.

Woody928

Events Officer
Staff member
Club Member
Just been notified that the Z has been selected for the Prestigious Grid parking :thumbs:

Quite pleased as its the second car in the family to be offered the opportunity now.

Fairlineguy

Club Member
Just been excepted for grid parking
Sadly not with the Z as not on the road but will be there in my Honda S800 convertible

WHITESTANG

Forum User
Goodwood breakfast club

Just got confirmation email and ticket just hope the car will be finished it's restoration in time
This could be its first run out in over 10 years.

vipergts

Well-Known Forum User
Not really sure how it works

I had an email asking if I wanted to come.

I filled in the Purchase of the ticket at zero cost and said I need to keep confirmation as the email to get in

Hasn't even asked me which car

Fairlineguy

Club Member
Just received an email to say it's cancelled due to the carparking fields being to wet

Last edited by a moderator:

johnymd

Club Member
I caught this on facebook. What a shame. Looks to be a wet day so will probably give santa pod a miss too.