Goodwood Breakfast Club - Nov 1

M

madmarco

breakfast_club_logo_169.jpg

Souped-up Sunday – Modified and Custom Vehicles of all Ages’ Attracting: Everything
from hot rods and custom cars to contemporary urban cruisers, plus home-built aircraft.

This is a great day out with an incredible mix of cars.

If your interested sign up below and preregister here -
Goodwood - Breakfast Club - Pre-Registration

1. madmarco
2. Andy Isherwood
3. Croeso
4. Sumshiftyguy
5. GTR-240Z
6. ben240z
7. Lets Drift?
8. ianl
9. Mr.F

6702_mid.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

ben240z

Club Member
highly likely that the car will be in bits by then otherwise I would have dragged it down there.

zman240uk

Club Member
Its well worth the trip. Went today for the Maserati gathering. Very busy with a wide variety of cars on show.
Best of all its free entry!!!

ben240z

Club Member
Been contacted by the organisers asking if I would take the car down to put on the grid so I will be there. Just a few bits to put back on the car.

M

madmarco

Allright Z peeps, time to arrange a meeting point. Just up the road from Goodwood circuit near the race course is a good spot. We need to be early to park in the paddock or on the track. I will be here at 6:45 and will leave for the track at 7:10. If your late just go straight to the entrance and we will see you inside.

attachment.php

Attachments

• breakfest meet point.JPG
    breakfest meet point.JPG
    91.8 KB · Views: 45

ben240z

Club Member
despite the sea mist rolling in it was a good morning at glorious goodwood with some stunning cars there. Sad that only 1 240Z made it but the rest of the Z range was well catered for. Nothing new there then.
Cheers Marco good to see you and the other Zedders that ventured out sooooooooooooooooo late in the year

Buckaroo Banzai

Well-Known Forum User
Thanks Marco for organising today, was good too meet up with the lads despite the Rain.

Hopefully be better weather next time around :unsure: