Goodbye

SeanDezart

Well-Known Forum User
I'm leaving the club for personal reasons and so won't have access to reply to threads, posts and PMs !

For any future contact, please email me at seanz@wanadoo.fr or whatsapp : (0033) 784911377

Thanks,

Sean

uk66fastback

Club Member
Sorry to hear that Sean and thanks for everything you've done - hopefully you can return at some point. Will watch Z story's website to track the availability of the 'zorst that fits the standard 240z manifold. Stay well!

SeanDezart

Well-Known Forum User
Thanks but I've chosen to leave for reasons that the committee is aware of and approve - this is definitive, no coming back so 'adieu' and although it may appear negative now, sometimes we need to kick ourselves in the pants to move on and evolve - this is one of those moments.

I'll always be very happy to hear from anyone via the above contact details.

Cheers.

chris frizzell

Club Member
sorry your moving on wont be the same with your banter but sometime it can get i little heated on here . hope i can keep in touch never know when i need some bits . thanks for all you help with my 280z . Chris

status

Well-Known Forum User
Thought the banter had more or less stopped Chris,hence it’s got quite boring on here compared to how it was,can’t blame the bald headed old goat really

SacCyclone

Club Member
Yes, sorry to see you go Sean.
I always tried to learn something from the back and forth.
We'll keep in touch via e-mail.
Mike

AliK

Vehicle Dating Officer
Staff member
Club Member
Sean, it’s a shame to lose you but i do hope this is not so much goodbye as it is au revoir !

We will miss you chap but our paths will surely cross again. Z-Story is a great one! [emoji106][emoji1591]

Fairlineguy

Club Member
Please don’t vanish completely from the Z scene.
You have contributed more than anyone over the years.
Hope to catch up soon albeit it will probably be lemans next year☹️

Garaculas

Club Member
First person I dealt with after I bought my Z, thanks for the help and hope to say hi someday once my car is back on the road.