Gallery

JK240

Club Member
Has anyone else noticed that if they try to access a picture in the gallery they get an error message saying:

'We're sorry, but the system experienced an unrecoverable error. Please try again later.

Or is it just me..:unsure:

Rob Gaskin

Treasurer
Staff member
Site Administrator
Well I doubt if this is related to the Gallery issue but I'm not getting notifications of new posts via email. I know Moggy240 has had this in the past but I've been ok.

Rob Gaskin

Treasurer
Staff member
Site Administrator
Just got 35 emails telling me of Z Club posts!!!!!

Must be a Tiscali/TalkTalk problem

moggy240

Insurance Valuations Officer
Staff member
Club Member
Well I doubt if this is related to the Gallery issue but I'm not getting notifications of new posts via email. I know Moggy240 has had this in the past but I've been ok.

my email notification is working now but it took a while to get up to speed

moggy240

Insurance Valuations Officer
Staff member
Club Member
i have noticed i do not have access to the sub committee forum aswell

STEVE BURNS

Club Member
Just noticed Russ on line 10 minutes ago and guess what it would appear that the Gallery is Fixed so you can all view it again
Big thumbs to Russ:thumbs::bow:

the only down bit is that the admin side of it is still showing an error so no new photos can be approved at the moment so patience please if you have new photos to post up

Last edited by a moderator:

STEVE BURNS

Club Member
russ get following message when trying to upload a photo
We're sorry, but the system experienced an unrecoverable error. Please try again later.

Script:

Query: INSERT INTO gallery_photos (id,user,userid,cat,date,title,description,keywords,bigimage,width,height,filesize,medwidth,medheight,medsize,approved,lastpost, watermarked,allowprint,extra1,extra2,extra3,extra4,extra5,extra6,ipaddress) values(NULL,'STEVE BURNS', 144, 500, , 'PAD_AT_Z009', '', '', 'PAD_AT_Z009.jpg', 604, 453, 88098, 600, 450, 44585, 1, , 'yes','no','','','','','','','78.151.174.100')

Result: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ' 'PAD_AT_Z009', '', '', 'PAD_AT_Z009.jpg', 604, 453, 88098, 600, 450' at line 3

Database handle: Resource id #38p

Mr.F

Inactive
Gallery upload problem still not fixed? Wondered why we have had the steering wheel pic on the home page all this time!

Mr.G

Club Member
I have for the past year had error messages when trying to upload photos - given up uploading the photos now. Tried many times including the solutions the mods have prescriped but still the same error messages. :smash::(

Russ

Club Member
Tried to fix it tonight, it's in a real state, the forum upgrade failed massively lol. I've stitched it back together for now and I'll have another go tomorrow.