gallery query

STEVE BURNS

Club Member
Hi Russ
noticed that an unregistered user is able to post up a photo in the gallery i personally think only registered users of the forum only should be allowed to post

Russ

Club Member
Well I just checked the user group page and unregistered users are set to have no access to anything.

Did you just fix this or did you misread it? :)

You may have been getting confused with the non-member group? (Now removed for the time being)

STEVE BURNS

Club Member
in the Gallery Tony Lambs pictures are entered by unregistered
also on the forum users list at the bottom some users names have a * after them do you know why
albrecht* and legendary5*

Russ

Club Member
Hi,

Yeh I just noticed that unregistered thing. I'm gonna upgrade the gallery software to the latest version and maybe it'll fix that 'glitch in the matrix'.

As for the usernames with * I just asked and no one knows, I'll look into it/keep an eye out. albrecht is definately albrecht and not albrecht* in the database so...

Hmm things to be doing :) I'm fixing the calendar so it lists the next fortnight, upgrading the gallery software and then upgrading the forum to 2.3.2 later on

Legendary5

Well-Known Forum User
Originally posted by STEVE BURNS
in the Gallery Tony Lambs pictures are entered by unregistered
also on the forum users list at the bottom some users names have a * after them do you know why
albrecht* and legendary5*

that is mister Burns, because we are special!!:D :D