G Nose on BBC2 now!

MikeB

Well-Known Forum User
There's a 240Z on tonight's Antiques Roadtrip between 7-8pm on Beeb 2 !!

Looks a tidy car

MikeB

Well-Known Forum User
039539fcc82b011baeb8af9b47af1556.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MikeB

Well-Known Forum User
I note that the rear screen heater elements run from top to bottom, rather than side to side.

MikeB

Well-Known Forum User
Sean

Pic taken off the telly so I wouldn't read too much into the panel alignment, it was moving at the time ;)

Regards

David Bailie

richiep

Club Member
Jane Weitzmann's car. One of the three real 240ZGs known in the U.K. The stripes were added for a charity rally on the continent and I guess she just liked them and kept them for the moment.

Nice car - not perfect, but it's used and not treated as an investment piece (despite being worth more than nearly all other Zs in the country by virtue of what it is). Jane is cool - a petrolhead with little time for the investment brigade attitude. She has a collection that would beat most of those types of people into the ground (e.g. the Twiggy Miura, XJ220, McLaren F1 and many others), but she actually drives them. Like going to Sainsbury's in the F1 or sticking the muddy dog in the Jag!

datsfun

Club Member
Nice car - not perfect, but it's used and not treated as an investment piece (despite being worth more than nearly all other Zs in the country by virtue of what it is).

Even worth more than the Samuri's ? :D:smash:

They own a lovely Toyota 2000GT as well:cool: