Fuse box diagram

Russ

Club Member
Hiya,

This is all a bit nerdy but the fuse box diagram on my car is in Japanese, so I blue tac'd an English one over the top. I'm going to laminate a new one as mine went wrinkly after a few years, but I could do with an image of a UK one to copy. Can anyone find one on the net or photo theirs for me please? It's behind the cover in the driver footwell. Once I've done it and got the dimensions perfect I'll share it on here.

Here's how far I've got

Attachments

• Fuse box.jpg
    Fuse box.jpg
    110.2 KB · Views: 15

Gio

Well-Known Forum User
Here you go Russ. They can vary from model to model so a bit of interpretation might be needed.

Attachments

• 1990_300ZX_fuse_label.gif
    1990_300ZX_fuse_label.gif
    144.9 KB · Views: 15
  • fuse.jpg
    fuse.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 12

Russ

Club Member
Hi Gio, thanks for that.

Left one is the one I was copying, I figured it was probably US as it mentions seatbelt thingies which I guess is their "You're not wearing your seatbelt! aghhhhh" system.

I'm trying to produce one just like the UK one, wording and all, I know it's a bit uneccesary but I hate shoddy work :)

If anyone is in their car with a camera phone at some point could they grab me a photo please?

BTW is it your site that I regularly reference? I think it is, if so thanks very much for keeping it alive :)

Cheers

Russ

Club Member
Someone sold one on the other side so I have an image now :) Thanks

Attachments

• DSC_1349.jpg
    DSC_1349.jpg
    111.3 KB · Views: 8