Front wing indicator anyone?

RIDDLER

Well-Known Forum User
One of my front wing side indicator lamps is knackered. Anyone know where I can get one?
Ideally I would buy a new one (would settle for a repro) but would be happy to get a used one if it was in very good nick.
Any suggestions as to where to look? Have rung Mr Feeney who I thought was back in harness but had no response to my messages.

Attachments

• P5060497.JPG
    P5060497.JPG
    41 KB · Views: 43

datsun dave

Club Member
One of my front wing side indicator lamps is knackered. Anyone know where I can get one?
Ideally I would buy a new one (would settle for a repro) but would be happy to get a used one if it was in very good nick.
Any suggestions as to where to look? Have rung Mr Feeney who I thought was back in harness but had no response to my messages.

Are you just after the lens ?

SacCyclone

Club Member
I have several in my stash both fronts and rears, lens only or complete units. I won't be in London until the beginning of June however, don't know if you can wait that long. $20 for a single amber unit with good lens.

RIDDLER

Well-Known Forum User
Now back flashing again (bad habit I know) thanks to a very nice second hand unit supplied to me by Mr Dezart. Thanks for all the offers of help.