Fresh 240Z for you all to check out!

dannyboy

Forum User
Hi all,
Having been beaten by Mike to serve up some details on my 240Z V8 please check out its website - www.datsun240z-v8.co.uk - its got a lot of detail and some cool pics - hope you all like it.

Sadly, its up for sale on pistonheads but if it doesn`t go, maybe I`ll take it to the Pod.....

Thanks, Dan.

dannyboy

Forum User
Man your quick - details are now up.

Asking price is £16,500 - appreciate thats a lot but I`m looking at over 30 on the build cost...... worst thing is I could have spent more!

Thanks, Dan.

dannyboy

Forum User
While I think about it, if anyone wants to immortalise their Z with its own website - I do pics and code as well as throw money at projects.

Thanks, Dan.

Mr.F

Inactive
Sadly, its up for sale on pistonheads but if it doesn`t go, maybe I`ll take it to the Pod....

You'd better do a Pod date before it goes!

Privileged to have been part of this project in a small way supplying parts and looking forward to seeing it the real tin...:thumbs:

racer

Club Member
Wow! Fantastic car Dan. I can't believe in 20 years of going to the Pod I haven't seen you there.
Good place to sell the car mate, and enjoy yourself.

vpulsar

Well-Known Forum User
Lovely looking car shame the steering wheel is on the wrong side and you fitted a wankermatic box lol, Love the color and the stance I even quite like the wheels.

Rob