Free wheels, wolf race wheels, free exhaust

Seikoking

Well-Known Forum User
I am looking to clear some space and have the following items surplus to requirements for me and they might be of use to some on here. Collection only (Rochdale area) for the large parts postage at buyers expense for the smaller parts...

Original Datsun Alloys. These have seen better days having been sat around a workshop / paintshop for some time, but underneath they are decent and should clean up just fine. Tyres are no use.
Free to anyone willing to collect!

Genuine Wolfrace 'Slot Mag' style alloys. Decent condition with no significant chips or marks that I can see. The holes in the wheels have been painted in metallic blue, but could easily be removed or repainted in your choice of colour. Whilst the tyres have decent tread they have seen better days and have tubes installed as without would not hold air properly. 4 centre caps included.
£175 for the set, collection only!

Exhaust Parts - I'm not entirely sure about this and what it fits (I inherited it!) but might be useful for someone? Free for anyone willing to collect.

More to follow....IMG_1810.JPG IMG_1811.JPG IMG_1813.JPG IMG_1814.JPG IMG_1815.JPG IMG_1816.JPG IMG_1818.JPG IMG_1819.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_1822.JPG
    IMG_1822.JPG
    175.8 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:

uk66fastback

Club Member
I think Robert Campbell (on here) might be interested in those interior panels ... I think he was looking for a decent set.

Makesy

Club Member
@Seikoking I'd be interested in one of the interior panels Phil. Missing one of the sides with the speaker holes in. Will run out and check and drop you a message. Cheers, alex

dotMorse

Club Member
After some interior panels also. Do you have any still available? Would like to replace most of mine as almost all have a crack in them somewhere.