"Free" no subscription internet access

Gio

Well-Known Forum User
I know everyone here has internet access either from work or from home so this seems a little odd to offer. But you never know, it might come in handy for you or someone you know.

If you want a "free" internet access dial-up (in the UK) - one which you don't pay a subscription for - you can use the following details:

login = beyondsl
password = password
tel = 0845 604 1057
no sign up, no limits, no timeout - just dial - PSTN / ISDN

You get charged local call rate on your BT bill for the time you spend online. That's it - no other catches.

We make our money on this because BT shares a pitifully small amount of their revenue with us.

We can do other stuff as well - in particular satellite broadband but that's another thread!

Cheers - Gio

Black Bug

Well-Known Forum User
Start the other thread about satellite then will ya!! ;)

I'm a bit screwed anyway as I'm signed up on an 18month contract with Aramiska. Nightmare cost. Damn crappy BT not pulling their thumbs out :(

Cheers,
Rob

Gio

Well-Known Forum User
Sean, France Telecom have their phasers set to stun so I can't do anything about non-UK dial-up. But the satellite stuff does work in la belle France so we can add inbound broadband to your existing local dial up.

Black Bug - OK just did (I had to ask "permission from the lords and masters :D ). Two way satellite is and always will be more expensive than other methods and (if anyone is interested) I will do my best to answer q's on the satellite thread.