FP Sport DATSUN 240Z S30 - 1972 109K Euros

richiep

Club Member
Trying to channel some of the MZR vibes. Unfortunately failing badly. It's nasty. Totally lacking the cohesiveness and attention to detail of the MZR style designs. Also, unforgivable mistake #1: the arch flares are all on backwards. Just looks daft like that.

109k? Dear me.

Robbie J

Club Member
Trying to channel some of the MZR vibes. Unfortunately failing badly. It's nasty. Totally lacking the cohesiveness and attention to detail of the MZR style designs. Also, unforgivable mistake #1: the arch flares are all on backwards. Just looks daft like that.

109k? Dear me.
dear at half the price

Paul_S

Club Member
To be fair, it is their first one! ;)

It's got an R35 start button. I'm not sure how that works?

It’s does look like the french sent an mar to China and this is the result.

looks like it’s been done with care. Just a blatant copy in every way and 70,000 euro too much

SeanDezart

Well-Known Forum User
It’s does look like the french sent an mar to China and this is the result.

looks like it’s been done with care. Just a blatant copy in every way and 70,000 euro too much

Why China ? Where's your mobile phone made ?

Copied, but badly, way over detailed, some poor taste too, cheap materials used as if no-on else has access to ebay and frankly, a poor paint preparation - I've seen it close it. Finally, why add EFi on a stock engine to produce 165bhp ?

I wouldn't buy it at €20k, at €30k, I would hesitate merely to recommend it to someone.

I agree with other comments - the guy should have made his own style, perhaps based more in the style of Romas, the 'German cars' or Gustav but further west and therefore more easily accessible by certain clients.

Also, to better target his clients - it looks like a kids' car but no kid has +€100k. At least the price is heading in the right direction - it was up for €120k....

STEVE BURNS

Club Member
I would! I'd buy a couple.
At a cost of a few quid over £18K even though I would struggle to get in it I would happily own 1
Oh hold on a minute with the stupid money some of owners expect for these I think I would buy every single one that came on the market at that price

Why China ? Where's your mobile phone made ?

Copied, but badly, way over detailed, some poor taste too, cheap materials used as if no-on else has access to ebay and frankly, a poor paint preparation - I've seen it close it. Finally, why add EFi on a stock engine to produce 165bhp ?

I wouldn't buy it at €20k, at €30k, I would hesitate merely to recommend it to someone.

I agree with other comments - the guy should have made his own style, perhaps based more in the style of Romas, the 'German cars' or Gustav but further west and therefore more easily accessible by certain clients.

Also, to better target his clients - it looks like a kids' car but no kid has +€100k. At least the price is heading in the right direction - it was up for €120k....

you know, when you take a tested product, have it made in China on the cheap, you get something that looks right from far enough away. to have stuff made to the same quality as one would like there is no cheaper than the UK.

SeanDezart

Well-Known Forum User
I would! I'd buy a couple.

You haven't seen this car close up - there is a LOT to undo (and not just the gawdy bits which are everywhere down to the hand painted green Z on the rear wing ventilation covers)......unless it is to your taste ?

Anyway, cheques books out then :

Pete

Well-Known Forum User
This got ripped on FB yesterday
Two questions, where on facebook did it get ripped and where are the current goto Z place/s on facebook.
My particular fav was the highlighting the orange peel paint logo pic.