For rent - 1 cute French girl !

SeanDezart

Well-Known Forum User
For rent-1cute French girl/Vans !

I have a very pretty niece aged 16 yeras old who's looking to work in the UK for one year to improve her English.

He trip needs to be pretty much self-financing hence the work angle ! Her school grades are very good, she is very well behaved - I wouldn't hesitate to recommend her !

Now can I say here that overt sexual deviants need not apply, I'm serious, she is prepared to work in someones' home or she has already had some work experience !

If you have or know of an opportunity, please send me a PM !

SeanDezart

Well-Known Forum User
Small correction, she will be 17 when she wants to cross the Channel and it'll be from next May, after she's passed her A levels ! Yes, she'll pass 'em at 17 - told you she's smart !

boomer

Well-Known Forum User
not sure thats what you wants, but she can perfect her french here... I will need help...
Boomer

SeanDezart

Well-Known Forum User
Fred - it's her English she want to perfect ! Now if you pay her for her work and speak only English at home......

Have you got a thing about girls - thought you had enough ?

DJZ 60

Well-Known Forum User
Sean,Hope you don't think I,m gay for not replying to your thread.
It's a case of respect.....................................DJZ 60.

SeanDezart

Well-Known Forum User
No, I thought your missus had you well under the thumb that's all ! She lets you play with the PC 'cos she then knows where you are all evening !

DJZ 60

Well-Known Forum User
I stay on the PC,so I know where I am all evening,instead of the
ironing, spud peeling,hoovering,cooking,shopping etc.
Not ju'Z' a pretty face you know...............DJZ 60.

JEZ 280ZX

Well-Known Forum User
Hi,
I can't believe that Sean would hire out his family members, just to finance his ever increasing Z/ZX stable!:eek:
Cheerz,
JEZ

completewally

Well-Known Forum User
Hi Sean ! On a rather more down to earth note, my parents do a lot of hosting for foreign students etc,,,trouble is your niece would have to go to Ontario , Canada. :eek: They arrange work placement and have a huge house etc. Bear in mind what they don't do is " keep an eye on them " They expect young adults and refuse to interfere in their extracurricular activities, unless things get waaaay out of hand. No Slur on your niece,just so you know is all!! If it sounds interesting I can supply their addy and Ph # where references etc will be supplied !

Tony 260Z

Club Member
Aaaagh... I ... won't... give... in....

Dammit...

"Got any pictures?"

No...

"Do ya want some?"

LOL. Fnar fnar yuk yuk.

I am so ashamed.

SeanDezart

Well-Known Forum User
Completewally - if it was me I'd say go to Canada - I'll put it to her (or more likely her parents) and they wouldn't need to survey her - she's pretty serious !
For the rest of you - I've a thick skin - keep 'em coming !

How do I put photos up when the thread has already started ?

SeanDezart

Well-Known Forum User
I'm not above anything to have my Z back on the road - surely you guys, here on this site would understand that !

DJZ 60

Well-Known Forum User
Sean,You'll get your Z back mate,& it'll be worth the wait,so don't
be too worried,atleast it's in the dry & not left out to the element's. What else you'll trading apart from the niece?
DJZ 60.