Floor pan holes

arcdef

Club Member
Hey,

The 2 big rubber grommets that fill the holes in the floor pans on my Z are deteriorated and crusty. I have measured the holes at 45mm but cant find replacements anywhere in the UK only 30mm or 50mm. Anyone know where we can source these from?

20200321_135032.jpg

Thanks

arcdef

Club Member
I did find that site but minimum order is £30. Chinese ones take over a month and I want to get the car out. Guess I'll have to wait!

Thanks for the help

Mr Tenno

Digital Officer
Staff member
Site Administrator
Might be waiting a while, most international air shipments seem to be held up at the moment due to the cancellation of passenger flights.

Matt Berry

Club Member
I ordered some Chinese ones on eBay on the 17th of Feb. Still haven’t arrived and estimated delivery is April 6th!

johnymd

Club Member
As we are talking about these floor pan holes. Do all 240z have the same size holes. I’ve seen a lot of cars over the past few years (21 owned by me) and have come across a few that have all the same size small hole as oppose to a couple of them being the 45mm ones. Even on car that appear to have had no welding.

Rushingphil

Club Member
As we are talking about these floor pan holes. Do all 240z have the same size holes. I’ve seen a lot of cars over the past few years (21 owned by me) and have come across a few that have all the same size small hole as oppose to a couple of them being the 45mm ones. Even on car that appear to have had no welding.

Yes, I think all of mine are 25mm?

Jimbo

1978 260z in yellow
Club Member
hmm i replaced mine not so long ago and ended up with a bag of 10 of each, i can have a look for you tomorrow.
what were the sizes
25mm and 40?