Finally i've got a 350z

zedboy

Club Member
A bit sad- I know, but couldn't wait to tell you all that I am FINALLY the very proud owner of a 350Z.:D
For those of you that know me, will know I've been looking for the last few months (Thank you all for your patience- I know I've been a pain in the arse!). I'm very picky and have seen loadsa cars and had basically given up all hope of finding anythin that was 'up to scratch' and in my budget. Thanks to Dave Porter (who advised to hold on til after trade in!).:bow:

Anyway, in the end I have got a 54 plate, UK car, Black, GT model, 15 thousand miles, FSH...... So I'm a very happy bunny! I picked it up this morning, but go on holiday tomorrow, so don't even get to enjoy it GUTTED!:( Does anyone want to got to Greece instead of me?

I look forward to bringing it to a future show, probably Zfest. Beck will drive the 350 and I'll come in the 240 (she will have to pay for the petrol, I can't afford two!!!)

Dale

Club Member
Wahay, congratulations. A new addition to the family! :D

And your first choice in colour too, right?

I suppose it will at least make the holiday feel a long one in anticipation of a good drive out in it. That's not a bad thing! ;)

Get some pics posted up though for us to drool over while your away! :thumbs:

Russ

Club Member
You can drive the 350 down to me, that'll be a nice long run for you, I'll pamper the car whilst you're away and you can fly out from Bristol. I'll drop you off in your car and collect you on your return when you can enjoy the drive back up.

Can't say fairer than that!

Sounds very nice, pictures!

rsj

F1 Champ!
Club Member
Well Done! It will be DEFFO wo:thumbs:rth the wait!
The grin factor will last forever.:bow:

zedboy

Club Member
Thanks for the offers of looking after the car for me, but after careful consideration, the answer is NO!!! I have posted up some pictures in my gallery, because I still haven't worked out how to tag them to the post.

Dalos: You're right, black is always my first choice!!!

I'm debating whether to get some gold wheels to match the 240, or is that really sad!!!

Russ

Club Member
Photo124.jpg

Photo125.jpg

Photo169.jpg

:) black does look very nice, I've always wanted black cars and bikes and still have yet to own one!

Russ

Club Member
Ok :)

All you do is go to your gallery, click on the picture so it goes to it's full size.

Now right click the image

In Firefox you go to Copy Image Location

and in Internet Explorer go to Properties, then right click the text in the Address URL field, click Select All, right click it again and click Copy

So now you have the address of the image in your clipboard. Go to post on your forum, click the image icon (
insertimage.gif
) and paste (Ctrl+V) in the location you just found.

Paul_S

Club Member
Nice one. I'm sure you'll love it - I still grin every time I start mine up!

In the photo of the rear it looks like the cover is missing for the tow hook - or has it got a reversing camera fitted?

Got any mods planned? I would recommend a grounding kit and plenum spacer to start :)

zedboy

Club Member
L360 MGT is a great idea, if not very obsessive!!!

No mods planned at present, as I am completely skint! I've just about stretched to a chrome tax disc holder and new ariel...

Yeh the tow bar cap is missing, but I have one on order from Nissan.

zedboy

Club Member
My Insurance is unbelievably cheap!!! When the docs have come through they say:

Nissan Fairlady (350Z) Saloon.

Is this ok or is this a different car completely? The docs say 3499cc 2 seater (which seems fine to me)...

richiep

Club Member
I am now rather jealous and even more in need of paying off the Z's resto costs so I can get a new, more fun daily driver... maybe something that looks like this:

9926_433.jpg

:D

Paul_S

Club Member
I am now rather jealous and even more in need of paying off the Z's resto costs so I can get a new, more fun daily driver... maybe something that looks like this:

9926_433.jpg

:D
I do love 'em in Chilli. If you are seriously considering buying a Chilli one then don't forget that Palmer Sport used some and they are in the public domain and on the roads now. They will have been well used - not necessarily a bad thing, but worth taking into consideration when it comes down to the price.

Last edited by a moderator:

Paul_S

Club Member
My Insurance is unbelievably cheap!!! When the docs have come through they say:

Nissan Fairlady (350Z) Saloon.

Is this ok or is this a different car completely? The docs say 3499cc 2 seater (which seems fine to me)...
You have an email :)