Finally Got Hold of a Z31!!

Big Supes

Forum User
Howdy peeps,

Thought I'd say hi on here. I recently purchased a UK Z31 and I'm over the moon with it. Me and my girlfriend drove from Southampton to the Isle of Lewis in my Ford Focus to go and view it/pick it up. She drove back with zero issues at all which was one heck of a road test!

Current plans are to poly bush all round, new suspension set up (undecided on what to go for) and look up either servicing the gearbox (thrust bearing is on its way out, I think) or I've heard people swap them out for the z32 gearbox? Swap the aerials out for a S2000 stubby aerial and maybe remove the spot lights.

sVntFj6.jpg

rYp1GB6.jpg

After having a little wash with my Supra.
gJigoA9.jpg

jonbills

Membership Secretary
Site Administrator
Looks really nice.
As you say, amazing that it made that journey without problems.
Mind you, I guess occasionally a Ford must be able to manage that :rofl:

SeanDezart

Well-Known Forum User
Well done - reminds me of a friend's here !

Attachments

• 081bis.jpg
    081bis.jpg
    108.3 KB · Views: 30
  • 078.JPG
    078.JPG
    119.9 KB · Views: 25
  • 077.JPG
    077.JPG
    136.6 KB · Views: 22

z32bolt

Well-Known Forum User
Beautiful love a good 31. Hopefully see it around. I did see a white one a fortnight or so back, maybe it was this one?

Ped

Club Member
Nice motor! As said above live with it a while before deciding what to change. It looks great as is.

mrM

Club Member
i think the same ,enjoy it a while,i know the previous owner had it a long time and spent lots of time and effort on her,being honest the only thing i dont like is those large twin ariels,apart from that its a great looking car,id be chuffed if i had it :)

Jake RAH

Well-Known Forum User
Very nice! You must be chuffed.
If it was mine I'd remove the spot lights, but that's just a personal preference.

Hope to see it in the metal at a meet sometime :)

Enjoy :driving:

Big Supes

Forum User
It's been a while but I've just finished moving our new house so we've been without internet. I'm never moving again. :D

Thanks for the appreciation guys. I really have the Z bug!

i think the same ,enjoy it a while,i know the previous owner had it a long time and spent lots of time and effort on her,being honest the only thing i dont like is those large twin ariels,apart from that its a great looking car,id be chuffed if i had it :)

Ah, you know Ian? He looked after her well. I know he's very particular about it... hopefully he will appreciate it once I have put my own mark on it. :)

BTW, now it only has one aerial. :D

Beautiful love a good 31. Hopefully see it around. I did see a white one a fortnight or so back, maybe it was this one?

That would have been me. :) We went along to a meet with the Nissan S body guys to eyesworth pond (think that's what it's called).

Nice one!

It had been for sale for a while, probably due to the location!!

Why not join our group on Facebook?....Z31 UK OWNERS & DRIVERS

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1266023726745381/

Yeah, I must admit, I didn't take the decision lightly to travel up from Southampton to go and get it, but I guess it's just what us petrol heads do! I knew I'd have to travel far if I wanted a decent Z31.