Robbie J

Club Member
https://auc.imekacars.com/aj-sh1xcAeILFlpYqL.htm

Starting at £36K, is it a real one?

upload_2020-10-20_10-47-30.png
VAbMn2JsR2KiL6F7TyhATgmB8VG6sWxvstEmWbkwtUD5CF

Robbie J

Club Member
There several in the US, I'm sure there was a UK one must be mistaken. There was one in 2019 I can't find it

richiep

Club Member
There’s three original ZGs here: Rahail from MZR’s (used to be Alan’s), Alan’s white one (project) and Jane Weissman’s car.

The auction car will go for considerably more than £36k. They are typically priced around at least double that at dealers in Japan...

Robbie J

Club Member
There’s three original ZGs here: Rahail from MZR’s (used to be Alan’s), Alan’s white one (project) and Jane Weissman’s car.

The auction car will go for considerably more than £36k. They are typically priced around at least double that at dealers in Japan...

That was what I was thinking, the auctions are strange at the moment as normally people would travel to look at cars, now it more remote bidding so people take fewer chances. Good cars with an issue go for cheap money. This one looks clean with low mileage so I bet it will go for more.

A rough Z32 turbo went for a £1k it was worth more in bits. Must stop looking, must stop looking...... no more garage space

It looks a little rough around the edges, however the last us auction one did also.

Maroon ZG...... it doesn't get much better though does it.

richiep

Club Member
The Zs that show up for auction like this are often not the best tbh. Usually inferior to dealer stock anyway. So, may not hit £70k+, but who knows. Difficult to tell quality from the limited photos on those auction listings, although the sheet highlights basic issues. Still, it is the “real deal” - which is literally what it says in that box with the star: “240ZG 本物です”