F1 Competition 2012

Dale

Club Member
F1 Competition 2013
The deadline for the next race in Australia is in
[countdown=03/14/2013 0:00 AM;The first deadline has passed, be quick....]Count down:[/countdown]
chequeredflag.jpg

brazil.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Dale

Club Member
The Rules.

1. You are to predict the finishing positions for the top ten drivers of each race. You are to also predict the driver who finishes in pole, and the driver who gets the fastest lap in the main race.

2. You will score 5 points for predicting the driver in the correct placing, and you will score 2 points for predicting a driver in the top ten but in the incorrect placing.

3. There will be an additional 3 points for predicting the pole sitter.

4. There will also be an additional 3 points for predicting the driver of the fastest lap of the main race.

5. The deadline for your prediction is midnight on the wednesday before. Any late predictions but within 24 hours will incur a 5 point penalty. Any prediction made later than that will score a maximum of 10 point less than the lowest 'scoring' prediction made that week. No prediction = no score.

Prizes.

There will be trophies for those who finish in the top three placings come the end of the season, kindly donated by the ZClub.

Good luck.

Check out last years thread if you missed it, F1 Competition 2011

Last edited by a moderator:

Dale

Club Member
They are quite ugly this year. Function over form I guess.

Caterham-CT01-full.jpg

This is probably my favourite looking F1 car of all time.

alain-prost-s-ferrar_1280x0w.jpg

Dale

Club Member
An unashamed BUMP.

We really need some more people to make this interesting. C'mon, there's prizes! :thumbs:

rsj

F1 Champ!
Club Member
No! I wasn't wandering about that!! :svengo:
I was just noting your complete lack of knowledge on how calendars work! :rofl:

......... plus pointing out your devious nature to all who may be looking to participate in this competition :devil: