Evans Waterless Coolant

Mr.F

Inactive
MJP (Eastern Auto) now stock the Power Cool 180 version of Evans Waterless Coolant for performance and track cars. We also stock the preparation fluid required if your system already has water / antifreeze in it.

Email your address to mike@mjpauto.com to request a promotional leaflet to be posted.

Power%20cool%20180%20(Large)-500x500.jpg

Power Cool 180° is a waterless engine coolants formulated for all types of motorsport and performance engines. The unique properties of Evans have been embraced by professional racing teams.

No Water Means...

No Overheating

Power Cool 180 has a boiling point of 180°C and will not boil over.
More BHP

Power Cool 180 eliminates premature detonation associated with overheating.
No Corrosion

Water contains oxygen, oxygen allows corrosion. Power Cool 180 eliminates corrosion.
No Pressure

Power Cool 180 allows your cooling system to run at a lower pressure, reducing the strain on engine components.
No Liner Pitting

Power Cool 180 generates significantly less pitting when compared with all water based coolants.

Call 01277 374201 to discuss / buy or go to Evans Power Cool 180

johnymd

Club Member
As used in the fastest regularly used road going 240z (if you disagree I'm the fastest then turn up at the next drag race challenge and prove me wrong. Ill even buy you lunch for doing it). Anyway, I moved over to this as part of my cooling improvement mods and I'm glad I did. It's difficult to say if its improved my cooling but it does give me piece of mind to not worry about loosening all the fluid if I go slightly over temperature. I think the product has lots of benefits that will suit different people in different ways.