ebay

SeanDezart

Well-Known Forum User
With more and more threads being seen "seen on ebay" etc, would it be a good idea to have a section apart for these ?

SeanDezart

Well-Known Forum User
Is it just blonds that are gonna answer this thread ?

I even saw recently on the 'for sale' board that quad bikes are now Z items ! Who is policing these threads and when can I advertise some nice living room lamps ???

john-boy

Well-Known Forum User
Sean,

Pardon my slowness ... but I'm not sure I understand what you mean.

Are you saying we should have a "miscellaneous for sale" area in addition to the normal one, or is it just that you think there's too much non-Z related stuff in the existing for sale forum?

(I'm more mousey than blonde by the way ;))

CheerZ,
JB.

SeanDezart

Well-Known Forum User
John-boy,

I understood that the for sale/wanted section was just for Z/ZX items. Then I see someone using their Z website access to advertise a quad bike for sale - I don't agree and I'm surprised it wasn't censored by at least fatboy ! I have also seen a growing tendence for members to list interesting ebay items. This is a good idea and I believe it justifys having a section grouped in the for sale/wanted bit entitled 'seen on ebay'. Currently, people list these items according to the relevant car or the website section - just 'paperwork' but it would look neater and be easier to reference !

What lamps - pm me !

Russ

Club Member
Your right, quad bikes and no Z related items aren't to be put in the classifieds, there is a little "report this post to a moderator" button your free to use and 10 or so mods will jump on it :p

Not sure about a whole section for ebay though, theres plenty of room in the normal classifieds and we'll have too many forums at this rate, but if a few others want it then I'll set it up.