Duxford MotorFest Sunday 27th August

lesmo

Club Member
Good Morning Guys,

Sorry for the cross posting, and if this is not allowed please mods remove it.

I am a commitee member for nissansportz and organiser of a pitch at the Summer MotorFest happening tomorrow at Duxford.

We have a pitch but as is the case we have had a few members who have had things happen in theri lives and cannot attend, As such we have some spaces available.

Unlike previous Duxford events there will not be drive up's on the day so the onoly way to attend is with a booking/slot.

If anyone is interested please can you let me know and I will add you to the list. Duxford tend to be flexible with cars leaving early, so even if you could attend for just a couple of hours.

The IWM has had a lot of work done in recent years - so if you haven't been for 4 or 5 years you will have new things to see. The Weather talks of being good.

For more information click here:

Or just add your name to the list. We would welcome any Nissan or Datsun sportscar. Any questions just ask below.

status

Well-Known Forum User
260z,highly modded,I'm 20 mins down the road,think I'm down the caravan as it's me birthday but if not I might be up for it,not sure wots happening yet

lesmo

Club Member
Happy Birthday!!

That would be great if you are able too - all you need is the attached Pass for the Window if you are able too or just fancy it. Just tell them nissansportz if you are able to attend and they will point you to the slot.

Thanks for the reply.

Attachments

• IWM DUXFORD Windscreen Pass 2017.pdf
    6.1 KB · Views: 8

status

Well-Known Forum User
I will have my orders later today,There is a German/Jap show in Cambridge tonight and tommorrow,gonner try and get up there tonight in the 260 or in my z4 coupe the 240 not ready yet,1500 cars I was told,

Tony 260Z

Club Member
I'm in Brentwood. Not sure yet - I'd have to change some plans - but haven't been to Duxford for a while so deffo keen.

Modified '72 240Z "ongoing project"!

lesmo

Club Member
Would be great if you can - just need to bring the Pass with you and ask for nissansportz. Love anyone who could make it. We can then drool over some propper Zeds.

lesmo

Club Member
I understand the entrance is £12.50 per person - paid at the gate. Entrance via Club Entrance which is passed the main entrance heading towards Royston.

status

Well-Known Forum User
That rules me out as I don't see why exhibitors have to pay to show their car after spending hours and thousands of pounds getting their cars to a good standard to wot they are now,hope it turns out to be a good day for everyone anyway