Donnington

status

Well-Known Forum User
ok guys great weekend and I was surrounded by Zeds wot more could I ask for apart from a nice blond with big knockers but on a serious note that is how the Z club should be seen by the public ,brings back memories to the old days even got my old mate Porky burns to buy a few beers and great to see mr Paul Wrangle and Kevin Kay ,with turnouts like this we might even get some of the other old farts out who we haven’t seen for ages which I think a little communication sent might get a few results,I was pleased to see some young blood getting involved and right into their cars it’s wot the club needs got a bit of ribbing about not being a member anymore so I have to admit defeat and I’ll renew my z membership sometime this week and hope to go to a few more meets like this one once my Zed is better as it was still suffering from a couple of war wounds from last years Le Mans trip,Thanks JK for the effort in organising everything

chrisvega

Well-Known Forum User
You did give a ride in your Z back to the Hotel to that nice blonde lady from Ireland though ;)
Think she had a soft spot for you :EXTRAlol:

Nice to hear you are re-joining us :hurray: but will have to think of another stick to beat you with now, let me think.....EXTRA:D

status

Well-Known Forum User
I don’t blame her as she had impeccable taste in her type of chap in fact I think all three fancied me but being the rock god that I am then there is no surprise there,and at least I won’t have you moaning at me anymore,also I don’t remember you buying me a few beers,

chrisvega

Well-Known Forum User
I don’t blame her as she had impeccable taste in her type of chap in fact I think all three fancied me but being the rock god that I am then there is no surprise there,and at least I won’t have you moaning at me anymore,also I don’t remember you buying me a few beers,

When I came to find you in the bar after the meal to buy you a drink, you'd already gone to bed.
Guess a rock god needs to take it a bit easier when he gets to your age, not everyone can be like Keith Richards hey ;)

Mr Ex Jnr

Club Member
great day Saturday was a proper buzzs :)

Following Big Sam :p

and the night life Saturday was good laugh drunk bit too much lol :/

status

Well-Known Forum User
I did see you so I hid in the corner in case you spoke to me,Mr Ex Jnr was with me so I took him under my wing and sed look son if you ain’t careful you will end up like that CHRIS Vega bloke

toopy

Club Member
Thanks for the passenger ride on the parade lap, Muchos Gracias :cheers:

And i didn't get to buy you a drink, so I owe you one Mr Rock Star!

status

Well-Known Forum User
That’s ok Toopy I’m use to me mates getting out of buying a round aren’t i mr Vega

Bud Lightyear

Total Fresher on the Classic Car scene.
Hello all,

Addison here, just wanted to say a huge thanks and big shout out to Jonathan for organising such a brilliant event. I thoroughly enjoyed myself, it was absolutely lovely meeting everyone and catching up with a few I'd met previously. It was great to see such a big turn out of amazing Z's. Really looking forward to seeing everyone again and will definitely be attending next year.

Long live the Z! :hurray:

chrisvega

Well-Known Forum User
Hey Addison, great to have more young blood in the Club and you really are a credit to your old man 'Tim' (as Status puts it) ;)

Also really grateful you stepped in as my replacement as Jakes' wingman for the night :thumbs:
I had been up since 4.30am and made a rare and sensible decision to do a 'Status' and sneak off to bed around midnight whilst Jake was outside:EXTRAlol:
Believe you kept him company until the small hours, top respect, although I heard on the grapevine neither of you looked great in the morning.
Be careful though, unlike other pretenders, Jake is the real deal, Keith Richards long lost twin :party:

status

Well-Known Forum User
I got fed up with waiting for you to get the beers in and Jake rarely looks good anyway
I couldn’t go too mad as had to pick Doris up in Ashby in the morning at her sisters before limping home