Donington Historic 2019 Photo/Video Thread

Woody928

Events Officer
Staff member
Club Member
I thought it would be best to collate these in one place so that they will be easier for people to locate, upload what you've got.

Not my best work and I've missed loads of people for which I apologise, however there were too many people to meet and catch up with so I never got around to getting the cameras out big time. If anyone wants any higher res copies of anything then just drop me a message....

Parade Lap short clips from the Go Pro

Album of all of my photos from the Day after a quick edit:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/148965131@N05/albums/72157691285172983

A few tasters of what lies within....

DSC_1398 by Mark Woodrow, on Flickr

DSC_1404 by Mark Woodrow, on Flickr

DSC_1432 by Mark Woodrow, on Flickr

DSC_1444 by Mark Woodrow, on Flickr

DSC_1469 by Mark Woodrow, on Flickr

DSC_1479 by Mark Woodrow, on Flickr

Mr Ex Jnr

Club Member
the photo is epic am in love, I'm still buzzing and can't believe it haha, proper exciting day Saturday was

Silverstone classic next ladies and gents

Rob Gaskin

Treasurer
Staff member
Site Administrator
A video looking back from my car (I'm not slowing down for the corners but the traffic jam in front).

status

Well-Known Forum User
Some nice bmw s there worth a few quid some of the more modern so called future classics are going for silly money now as I’ve got a z4 m coupe in IMola red and the price of a Scooby sti uk car has doubled in the last three years,got one of them recently while I could afford it the 70s fords are stupid money and porches but it was good to see the Jags racing round they sounded good don’t think I’d race my e type in case it got dented unless I had two of em