Death of dinosaur juice cars? | The Z Club of Great Britain
  1. The Z Club relies on the support of it's paid members - join the club or renew your membership here.

Death of dinosaur juice cars?

Discussion in 'General discussion' started by AliK, Jan 31, 2018.

1. AliK

AliK
    Z Club Committee
    Committee Member

2. johnymd

johnymd
    Z Club Member

I think we probably all agree that hybrids are the way forward for vehicle transport but from what I understand, the date of 2040 marks the end of hybrids where only single fuel cars with electric power can be produced. Am I correct in this understanding?

A friend of mine works for Ford R&D and they are developing hybrid as the future technology and consider solely electric power as not viable or practical given the predicted advances in this technology.

3. toopy

toopy
    Z Club Member

4. toopy

toopy
    Z Club Member

So if the internal combustion engine is eventually banned....even in veteran/classic vehicles

who's up for a full on battery install to keep their Zee on the road? and would it even be allowed! :devil:

5. SeanDezart

SeanDezart
    Z Club Member
    Official Trader

What a load of old cobblers - environmental bio m*asturbation !

Battery power ? Not until someone takes batteries out of the 19th century and makes them biodegradable too !

No, at the first sniff of a serious effort to avoid burning petrol, OPEC will so reduce it prices as to make all competition uneconomical and greenbacks beat the greens.

Besides, some bright spark'll come up with a method of using fossil fuel to run huge generators that send out friendly cooling gases to reverse the trend....and then that'll get out of hand bringing on a new ice age and we'll all be happy huddling around oil hurricane lamps for warmth.

My L-gata stays !

6. Jake RAH

Jake RAH
    Z Club Member

If electric motors & batteries become the only way then I would :driving:

7. AliK

AliK
    Z Club Committee
    Committee Member

And will you be piping L6 sounds through your speakers and sub!? :p

8. Jake RAH

Jake RAH