Well-Known Forum User
Some photos from.... http://japanesenostalgiccar.com/
cover_magazine.jpg

datsunHeritageMuseumOpening=016.jpg

datsunHeritageMuseumOpening=015.jpg

STEVE BURNS

Club Member
Christ - all coke and burgers !

I'd rather visit Nissan's' closed 'museum !

Hey Sean I will swallow the "big fat juicy worm on the Hook"

Of course we would all prefer to be visiting Nissan's closed museum but what's with the continued attack on anything Z related from over the pond

If you are still after my grumpy old man crown you are sure making progress to it as you get older

As each year passes you get a bit closer must be all that garlic,snails and cheap plonk you consume that is addling your brain

But hey even so I still love you buddy:p

SeanDezart

Well-Known Forum User
I'm not attacking 'them' - just the idea of some Zs parked up, a few posters and the glorification of Mr K (because of his obvious US Z connection) and the implied thank god for him and the good ol' US of A or we'd never had had the Z at all - poppy-cock !

Now, as for the idea of a museum - yeah but a working one where the cars are taken out and shared with others - involve youngsters in the restoring of them (some how-to workshops) and especially some track days - allowing people who otherwise wouldn't have access to the roots of Nissans' sportscars.

For me (imho) a museum needs to be 'alive' - look at any serious museum nowadays and the trend is the same - working museums !

At worst, why not a Z club house - a central meeting point for Zeddies and demonstrating 'hands-on' experiences.

I aint grumpy - I just got an opinion and I share it.....even if I'm wrong !:D