Datsun 260Z 2+2 Strut Bar

Roels

Active Forum User
Hello,

I own a 260Z 2+2, and i recently installed a BC Racing coilover set.
I'd like to install a cusco strut bar now to keep the bodywork from bending, but i wonder if a 260Z strut bar will fit a 2+2? Anyone who knows?

johnymd

Club Member
Welcome.

Can't answer the question about the strut brace but I am interested in how the coil over install went. Any pictures? What do you like/dislike about the bc setup?

Roels

Active Forum User
I can add some pictures soon, if i get them on my laptop. Installing them took quite some time, but went better than expected. Had a friend do the welding.
Driving it is a huge difference, and i'm loving how it drives. With 30 settings for the shocks, you can really adjust the car exactly as you like. Will do some more testing with the shock settings to get the perfect feel, but i'm really happy with the improvement in driving quality!
Only minor point is you can't adjust the camber since the adjustment screws are unreachable once installed. Since i have no meanings to adjust camber that's not really a problem for me.

SeanDezart

Well-Known Forum User
Shouldn't you be presenting yourself and your car before taxing us in the evening with questions :) ?

Roels

Active Forum User
Yep - (almost) everything is the same up to and inclding the windscreen.

Awesome, thank you. Always had my doubts about differences since i can't find a clear answer on the internet. So front air dams/ bumpers should be the same aswell?
I might just make a welded strut bar in the back.

Roels

Active Forum User
Shouldn't you be presenting yourself and your car before taxing us in the evening with questions :) ?

Sorry, ill make one of those topics right away! :p I was just busy with ordering parts and wanted to find some quick answers :eek:

Roels

Active Forum User
Link with pictures: http://imgur.com/a/j1frU

Some are very bad quality, something wrong with my phone i guess...
car pictures will be added to my other topic soon! I'll be taking some new pictures at daylight.