Datsun 240Z parts question.

240Z Man

Well-Known Forum User
Hi,
Im looking to start changing bits on my 240z, im looking for someone to supply a aluminium radiator with all new hoses, any suggestions ?

Many thanks :thumbs:

samuri-240

Well-Known Forum User
Hi,
Im looking to start changing bits on my 240z, im looking for someone to supply a aluminium radiator with all new hoses, any suggestions ?

Many thanks :thumbs:

Hi I have a new aluminium crossflow radiator here that I no longer require, sorry no hoses as it was not supplied with any.

Mr.F

Inactive
Various options available from our USA suppliers - call 01277 374201 to discuss.
See also product announcements in the MJP (Eastern Auto) section of this very forum!

status

Well-Known Forum User
Unless you r gonner put a bigger lump ie 3.1 like myself then dont waste yer money,your engine wont need it,a decent kenlowe will do the job

240Z Man

Well-Known Forum User
Hi I have a new aluminium crossflow radiator here that I no longer require, sorry no hoses as it was not supplied with any.

Hi,
Thanks for your response, can you use the original hoses on a crossflow radiator, or do you have to have new hoses to fit it ? and how much do you want for it ?

pmac

Well-Known Forum User
Ok, is there any advantages of me fitting an ally rad, or is it the fact that they look nice ? :D

Yes they do look nice!!
so if you want to fit one then JFDI.

Lots of people on here will want to inform you of their opinions and tell you what to do and what not to do. its what brightens up their humdrum little lives. they wont bother to read the original post or stop n think before they hit the keyboard.
So to carry that theme on to its ridiculous conclusion .;).... I think you should fit an airbox, an S14 gearbox conversion and some wide arches.
Why ? you may ask
cos I sell them... what better reason is there:rolleyes:

Oh lastly you should fit a suneoof.... cos they look really cool and lots of people fitted them in the eighties. :lol::lol:

SeanDezart

Well-Known Forum User
Unless you r gonner put a bigger lump ie 3.1 like myself then dont waste yer money,your engine wont need it,a decent kenlowe will do the job

Basically if your std rad is naff, it's probably less expensive to put in an ally one than habve yours re-done but then again, there are probably a few good condition second-hand std rads available now after people have up^graded for technical reasons.

Looks are personal - if you want the std, classic look - stay with a std rad, if you want to bling...........

Do you have any technical reasons to want to upgrade your rad ? Future plans for the engine etc ?