Dash repair

Mr Ex Jnr

Club Member
Sorted this Rhd 240z dash now crack free Looking fresh now am happy with the outcome

May sell
as it spare dash I have :)

Attachments

• 20221228_121235.jpg
    20221228_121235.jpg
    337 KB · Views: 44

AliK

Vehicle Dating Officer
Staff member
Club Member
Sorted this Rhd 240z dash now crack free Looking fresh now am happy with the outcome

May sell
as it spare dash I have :)
Looks great on the iPhone aceeen! Got a close up photo of where the cracks were? And what did you fill them with?

Mr Ex Jnr

Club Member
Looks great on the iPhone aceeen! Got a close up photo of where the cracks were? And what did you fill them with?
Awww I dunno if I can tell you my secrets :)

There some work involved but am.happy with what it looks like

Am in trade so i found thw right stuff Use to get them crack free to a OEM standard

I did think of selling my services and starting to do them maybe business adventure in the future :)

The dash was a really bad one!!!

Awww I dunno if I can tell you my secrets :)

There some work involved but am.happy with what it looks like

Am in trade so i found thw right stuff Use to get them crack free to a OEM standard

I did think of selling my services and starting to do them maybe business adventure in the future :)

The dash was a really bad one!!!

that would be something useful to give back to the club, just how you did it, compare it to others.

AliK

Vehicle Dating Officer
Staff member
Club Member
I was intrigued as I have a tiny repair to do on a spare dashboard and may do an in-situ one on the currently installed item.

This was a good read …

Someone did a great job on this thread wit the above products …

Not sure if we have one but we should have a stickie on the topic for those wishing to roll up their sleeves.

Mr Ex Jnr

Club Member
Like I said I could start making a business out of it :)

So all in gunna day is try have a go your self

If I want to go down the route of doing it fulltime and making a living from this am not going to say how I did it

TRADE SECRET

Also u need get the surface of the dash solid

So filler over the cracks will crack again

Find something stiffen it up them go from there

Attachments

• 20221228_121203.jpg
    20221228_121203.jpg
    300.7 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:
I was intrigued as I have a tiny repair to do on a spare dashboard and may do an in-situ one on the currently installed item.

This was a good read …

Not sure if we have one but we should have a stickie on the topic for those wishing to roll up their sleeves.

Healey 12

Club Member

This was a good read …

Hi . have you done your dash repair as I have one to do