Curborough sprint

Rob Gaskin

Treasurer
Staff member
Site Administrator
Yes I've been but a long time ago when I was a lad. North Staffs Motor Club used to hold meetings there and my cousins marshalled. I used to 'post up' the results. I bet that was late 60s!

Now I've moved to Hinckley it's even closer - I need to go and see Tim (ex 'full' member) his car looks and sounds fantastic. Nicely driven too. In fact my blue car could be ok for a blast.

Nigel Brook

Well-Known Forum User
Yes I competed at Curborough quite a while ago in a Hillman Imp. Came second in the standard car class to a certain John Hayden who turned up in his mothers Austin 1300 complete with shopping in the back, took it out and won the class!

Dave B

Well-Known Forum User
Not been to Curborough for years, used to go with a few mates, was never that competitive myself but was always a fun day. Might have to have a mooch down for old times sake if there's a Z taking part. This is the only pic I have of myself. Might have to get the Zed down there when it's built
7de303645a4b492d0033fa021bc32a76.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ben240z

Club Member
Taking the Zed up to the retrorides meeting at Shelsley Walsh on the 20th of this month. Be good to see some friendly faces if you are about.