Croeso visits Epoqu'auto Lyon

Buckaroo Banzai

Well-Known Forum User
Went to the show on Sunday, was a good day out but a little dark in the exhibition halls so the pics are not the best :unsure:

scroll down for pics

Last edited by a moderator:

Buckaroo Banzai

Well-Known Forum User
They had a section dedicated to 50 years of Jaguar which was obviously of interest to me :) , but that aside it was a show to make you feel proud to be British as it was full of classic British Sportscars.
There were lots of French clubs supporting British Marques and that was quite a surprise for a French show.
The place was full of E types, MGs, Austin healeys, Fords and others. Also a really good display of vintage and modern motorcycles.

the French z club had a stand displaying a pair of 240z and a stunning 280zx, I liked it so much it made me want one (but probably just that one) A good show to attend for anyone restoring an old car as the show was dominated by trade stands selling anything and everything, probably more trade stands than cars.

the lighting was fairly poor and so the piccys turned out a bit dark, you cant be daylight for good pics. :yes:

Heres some pics from the Datsun z club France.com stand with the 240s and the 280

SAM_2173.jpg

SAM_2176.jpg

SAM_2175.jpg

SAM_2174.jpg

SAM_2172.jpg

SAM_2171.jpg

SAM_2170.jpg

M

madmarco

Wow nice collection of old Z's. I have a soft spot for the 280 as my Mum drove one. Datsun Z Club looks like they organize a nice stand.
Didn't know France had multiple Z clubs, a rival of yours Sean?

J-YL.FR

New Forum User
Croeso and madmarco : many thanks for comments an photos about, I'm just in regret that we have not speaking together at the show !Please ask after me the next time...2012...!

The next DATSUN Z CLUB FRANCE meeting is on F1 Magny-Cours race track (28/29 April),this is a static and dinamic very good w-end !Camping free and saturday night fever...guaranty.Z and ZX are welcome on the race track during the two days, and you too !
So if some people here needs more info, don't hézitate to e-mail to me : zclubfrance@club-internet.fr or zpassion@sfr.fr
Have a nice day
J-Y LEVENEZ

Buckaroo Banzai

Well-Known Forum User
Croeso and madmarco : many thanks for comments an photos about, I'm just in regret that we have not speaking together at the show !Please ask after me the next time...2012...!

The next DATSUN Z CLUB FRANCE meeting is on F1 Magny-Cours race track (28/29 April),this is a static and dinamic very good w-end !Camping free and saturday night fever...guaranty.Z and ZX are welcome on the race track during the two days, and you too !
So if some people here needs more info, don't hézitate to e-mail to me : zclubfrance@club-internet.fr or zpassion@sfr.fr
Have a nice day
J-Y LEVENEZ
Hi J-YL
I am working in Grenoble for at least another 6 months, If I'm available that weekend I may pop over for a look..;)