Crank/Trigger wheel

Pondo

Club Member
…..need some help, I’m changing to throttle bodies but if anyone can recommend a toothed crank/trigger wheel 36-1 (Double pulley) I would be most grateful. :bow:

jonbills

Membership Secretary
Site Administrator
trigger-wheels.com sell a variety of sizes, pick one close to your pulley diameter (careful that the teeth are clear of the rest of the pulley for a clean signal) and bolt or weld it on. Ideally get it in a lathe after to make sure there's minimal run out.

Fairlineguy

Club Member
Be nice to find a bolt on option for the twin groove pulley. I see hoke make a kit for the single euro pulley and milkfab are in the process of developing a twin groove kit .
Surprised that know one else seems to pop up when you search crank wheel .

Pondo

Club Member
Neil I did see the milkfab ones on Facebook but they aren’t launching them until the end of Feb ……. I’m wondering what others have used, your right a bolt on option would be ideal.

jonbills

Membership Secretary
Site Administrator
I suspect that there's not a huge market for people converting their original pulley to a trigger wheel for EFI. Lots of people upgrading to posher crank dampers, lots of people using the 'in-distributor' CAS wheel.
My trigger-wheels.com wheel is on the back of my Kameari damper, which lines up nicely with the trigger-wheels.com universal sensor mount.
DSC_0006.JPG

jonbills

Membership Secretary
Site Administrator
Jon do you have a picture of how you have mounted the trigger-wheels universal CAS mount?
I'll see if I can find a close up - from memory all I did was slot the top hole where I mounted it on the timing cover to adjust distance between sensor and wheel.