Cop car workshop

jonbills

Membership Secretary
Site Administrator
I'm just watching the above - apparently it's important to check the boiling point of brake fluid during a service, because if the engine overheats it could vaporise, causing the entire braking mechanism to fail.

TV is such a great educational tool.

Rob Gaskin

Treasurer
Staff member
Site Administrator
I can't watch it! I choose my programmes carefully, there is so much rubbish. How are they allowed to show it?

chris frizzell

Club Member
brake fluid can boil the bloke how services my 2010 saab is a mega spannerer find all the problems even ones you dont want . her said my fluid need replacing . brake fluid quite cheep a lot cheeper than smashing the front of your pride and joy . its like having £2000 of golf clubs and picking a used golf ball to play with

Rob Gaskin

Treasurer
Staff member
Site Administrator
brake fluid can boil the bloke how services my 2010 saab is a mega spannerer find all the problems even ones you dont want . her said my fluid need replacing . brake fluid quite cheep a lot cheeper than smashing the front of your pride and joy . its like having £2000 of golf clubs and picking a used golf ball to play with

Yes but you missed the fact that the guy was talking about the engine temp boiling the brake fluid. I didn't see the episode (only seen one) but TV shows are so inaccurate and staged.

moggy240

Insurance Valuations Officer
Staff member
Club Member
This why Mighty car Mods does so well on YouTube...... No bullshit!!!!!!