Conversion stuff

woody

Club Member
Hi all
havent been on the site for long, been biulding Zs for some years now and done quite a few left to right conversions. As we all know the right hand drive donor cars are far and few between these days , so to make life a little easier for people who want to swap left to right as from next year,Feb/March hopefully,i will be makeing a right hand drive bulkhead panel ( from one side to the other ) it will come with all the swage`s and plates ( not the bonnet catch plate ) i know its not all you need for a conversion but its a good start if you can make your pride and joy look as original as possible after youv`e converted her.
I should be doing a conversion myself early next year so i can photogragh these panels as i`m fitting them and then show you guys. Also working on other stuff for the conversions ( pedal boxes, heater box and fan, dashboards ) they will be later in the year though. I`ll keep you posted :thumbs:

richiep

Club Member
This is most interesting. Look forward to more details and pictures of such parts, most especially the bulkhead plates and bracketry. Are you taking about a complete bulkhead with most parts in place, or possibly separate bits, i.e. If someone doesn't want to replace the full bulkhead, but needs the reinforcing plate, steering column/pedal box bracket, other related bulkhead hardware for the inside, etc.?