Congratulations, Russ

Gio

Well-Known Forum User
Well it's worked so far - got your e-mail, signed on to this new forum and very nice it looks too. :D

Well done - it's far from a simple job and must have taken lots of midnight oil.

Speed seems to be faster too - but I've only been ambling around for a few mins so don't take that as definitive.

(Great Z32 in the logo, too hehehe)

Cheers - Gio

Russ

Club Member
*takes a bow*

I hope it doesn't catch fire shortly, we must have hit record numbers already! lol

moggy240

Insurance Valuations Officer
Staff member
Club Member
WOW!!!!!!i dont need my face stuck to screen to read it,i can sit back and enjoy,excellent:D

suzy

Well-Known Forum User
Just add my congrats to Russ, good job well done !
Any hair or nails left?

john-boy

Well-Known Forum User
Yep,

Well Done Russ!!! :D :D

Talk about quick ... wow! It's lightning!! :D

As for the Z32 in the logo, agreed it's nice, but I'm sure Gio would be the first to admit that a black one would have been that little bit more *special* ;) :D ...

CheerZ,
JB.

jonnyd64

Well-Known Forum User
Just wanted to say:> ,,,"This is great, well done, " ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Russ

Club Member
Thank you :) This is only the start though, I have to get the main page news working again and lots of other bits, then its progression of the site... more late nights awate :)

Glad the feedback is positive though, dunno what'd I'd have done if everyone wanted the old one back :D

john-boy

Well-Known Forum User
Originally posted by Russ
Glad the feedback is positive though, dunno what'd I'd have done if everyone wanted the old one back :D

Cried? :D;)

I know I would have, being the sensitive type! :D

STEVE BURNS

Club Member
Well done Russ looks good and seems to be working OK

Told you when you phoned me over the last couple of nights not to worry about if it worked and if you were 80% sure it would work to go for it.

Glad we made that decision as it seems fine and now it seems to be working we can start to put up the other ideas we talked about and use the board to its full potential

Again well done and I willl buy you a few beers when we meet up

pmac

Well-Known Forum User
Yep, well done nipper. No time for a full look now as I am loading stuff for the NEC show:)

pmac

Well-Known Forum User
Well I can take a hint nipper. JEZ300Z and MRS JEZ300Z will be helping me out on the stand on Sunday so ill get him to load some pics .being as he's pretty hip at that sort of stuff. Old gits like me dont ave digi cameras you know!:(

Russ

Club Member
Well I know plenty of old gits with digicams, and Christmas is coming up so maybe Santa will bring one???

Think of all those '71 pics you could upload for us...

rothon

Well-Known Forum User
as soon as I re-install my graphics pack I'll re size some pics and fill up some of them gaps :D

excellent site BTW Russ ;)