Compressor wanted

Wyn

Club Member
Compressor wanted for home/garage d.i.y use.

3hp 100ltr or above preferred. 240v

Local to bucks as poss

Can collect and pay cash for the right machine

07776 433061
ta
vsmall240z.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

grolls

Well-Known Forum User
wyn, there is a company that advertise in the back of the exchange n mart, there based in grays, essex area.. not sure of the name now(sorry) but they are very good value for money and can build anything you wish...an another note i will be selling mine ( i have 3) in the new year as i will be flogging off my blasting stuff once the z's done.may not be till march'ish.

Wyn

Club Member
I've seen a few on hebay but thought i'd ask 1st just incase :)

You need three!

I only want one lol

What you got that you might sell?

grolls

Well-Known Forum User
the blaster consumes more air than djz60....lol:D

it needs 24cfm @90 psi min.

i have 2, 5 1/2 hp honda petrol engined units 100 litre tank.. 10cfm 150 psi blow off. more than enough for most ppl.(on wheels)

also one 3hp 14 cfm blow off 150 psi with 150 litre tank.(static)

i will be flogging two outta 3 in the new year.... probably the petrol ones.

i also have a small 10 litre electric one for hobby use. spraying,pumping up tyres and ok for light use air tools... tatty needs a regulator but if any ones near worcester park in the next month or two they can pop in and take it for free! just seems a shame to bin a working compessor!:)

Wyn

Club Member
Can you put a price on one of the 5.5hp petrol units?

Will I get change from £100 :D

moggy240

Insurance Valuations Officer
Staff member
Club Member
this might sound like a stupid question but what exactly are you going to to use it for?????

Wyn

Club Member
Windy gun, air drill/saw, sandblast gun, airline etc etc

What ever new tool I can buy for it next lol

I bought a new 150ltr one today anyway :)

completewally

Well-Known Forum User
Build yur own!

Air compressors are not really to hard to build yourself ! I've made a few in my time and find the finest examples come from the 4 stroke dirt bikes! :D 500cc Yamaha or Honda and a good storage tank,,plus an electric motor to drive it and your pretty much there! :eek: Sounds goofy I know , but don't scoff till you try it!:)

Every internal combustion engine ever made is an air compressor waiting to be !:p

Wyn

Club Member
Cheers, I like it :D

Just gotta buy the tools n fittings for it next lol

Gets a bit boring just looking at it atm