SOLD: Complete 280ZX with targa top for spares or repair.

M

Matt Stribley

Hi,

I've just joined the forum because I'm clearing a family member's house in the Peterborough area and have a 1981 W reg ZX in need of a new home. It's a 4-seater auto with targa top. It's been stored outside for about 15 years, so I'm assuming that the bodyshell and interior don't have much to salvage. It may yield engine, running gear, wheels, glass , electrics and trim. I have no idea what it's worth as a source of spares. There is a log book. Any ideas?

Thanks,
Matt.

Ped

Club Member
You need to stick some pictures up so folks can get an idea of what it is like.

M

Matt Stribley

Photos will follow in due course- it's not easy to get to at present. I'm just trying to get an idea of value as a source of spares on the assumption that the shell, panels and interior are beyond saving.

M

Matt Stribley

Hi all,
I have a figure of £500 in mind, which I note was also suggested by Franky. It is a complete car that will yield more than just an engine and (auto) 'box. There are two further wheels, when I can get to them. It's in March, about 15 miles from Peterborough.
I can be contacted most eves 6pm-9pm on 07790 023791. I can be available this Saturday about midday to 8pm but my spare time is limited at present.
I've attached some photos but it's difficult to get decent ones at present. The brambles are growing inside the car!
Cheers,
Matt

Attachments

• 280ZX front.jpg
    280ZX front.jpg
    489.6 KB · Views: 59
  • 280ZX interior.jpg
    280ZX interior.jpg
    238.8 KB · Views: 60
  • 280ZX rear.jpg
    280ZX rear.jpg
    463.7 KB · Views: 60
M

Matt Stribley

Thanks, moderator, for moving this thread to the correct area.

M

Matt Stribley

I'm very pleased to say that the 280ZX has now been sold, thanks to this forum. Hopefully it will keep a few other ZXs running. Thanks for everyone's equiries and comments.

datsfun

Club Member
I'm very pleased to say that the 280ZX has now been sold, thanks to this forum. Hopefully it will keep a few other ZXs running. Thanks for everyone's equiries and comments.
You have PM. Thanks

If the car is being broken, Can the buyer [ if from this forum] please contact me . Thanks

Last edited: