Circuit des Remparts 15/16/17th Sep 2017

rich

Well-Known Forum User
went there a few years ago, awesome event and fantastic cars on view, your walking down a street thinking this is the end untill you turn the corner then there more. cars on show.
If you haven't been before your love it.

jimyj

Club Member
Yes , this is on the list for next year , planning on myself and few other non z classics going , no firm numbers yet . Just thought it would make a change from Le Mans .

ddhchp

Club Member
Hi
I am already booked to be there not sure if it will be in the Z I hope so. I am on a tour but would love to hook up with any z persons if they are there.

Regards
Dean Halsey

chrisvega

Well-Known Forum User
Can you help us with accommodation Sean ?
Any recs ? Noticed some of the better hotels are booked up already.

rich

Well-Known Forum User
We hired a farmhouse for 12 for 4 nights about a hours drive and it only cost us £40 each, you might find more on the outskirts.

SeanDezart

Well-Known Forum User
Thanks - that is the aim with a short drive to make a grand entrance in convoy !

Checking up with the organisers now for a club parking plot.

jimyj

Club Member
Booked this today , going Portsmouth Caen on the Thursday night crossing .
Got 3 vehicles going , Myself in 240z , plus Sunbeam Tiger and a Triumph TR8
We are staying in a hotel about 2km from the event . Not done this event before so looking forward to something different .

SeanDezart

Well-Known Forum User
Great, PM me your contact details (email address, mobile phone) and I'll keep you updated with others.

Photo of your 240Z ?

jimyj

Club Member
Well just tried to book some grandstand tickets from the web site , sold out already !
So just general entrance tickets left . Woudnt let me book even these , doesnt like UK cards , anybody else had same problem