Chunk A word of warning peace could be shattered

STEVE BURNS

Club Member
Just a little warning for the calmer gentile members and owners here
I hear through the grapevine that an certain person has just purchased a 240Z
I just hope he does not try to hard to add extra power to it the same way he did it to his wheelchair
[YOUTUBE]XEPQi4wl97s[/YOUTUBE]

chunk

Im not normal
Club Member
Haha.

Yep, I now own a 240z!! I'll put pics and details up when I've collected it next week.

I'm recovering (again) from an accident so it'll be a few months before I'm out and about driving it to meets and what not.

It'll be great to be Zedding again soon.

CheerZ.

Chunk

STEVE BURNS

Club Member
Chunk

Well, here it is, I've wanted one of these since I can remember. The want was made bad about 13 years ago when I met Steve Burns Mike Feeney and many other chaps from the Zclub back at JAE in 2003, when I owned a Z32 300zx. I've been patient (too patient as prices have gone up) to get the right one. I wanted a RHD UK car, I know there not as good condition as the US imports but I HAD to have a RHD. I know I could of imported one from Japan, I was looking into doing this, right until Gary put his up for sale. It's pretty much everything I was after, not concours but a strong body, clean example at a fair price. Also, it's got all the bits done that I'd of done anyway. Yes, there's a couple of things I'll be changing, but not much. I love it already.

Anyway, less blabbing. Here is my 1973 Datsun 240z....
attachment.php

Attachments

• CHUNK.jpg
    CHUNK.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 160

STEVE BURNS

Club Member
I so Le if I could ever remember how to find it Steve. Plus it's very out of date.
Mike last updated it on the 29/09/2015 with Jonbils time
If there are further updates needed give Mike the details and he will do them

Z Club.net>General>Rally&race
Z club dragsters hall of fame

attachment.php

Attachments

• 2016-06-22.png
    2016-06-22.png
    392.9 KB · Views: 56