Cheshire Plainz meeting tonight - Cheshire Lounge A556

richiep

Club Member
Hi all,

Just thought I'd mention that the American Auto Mags Cruise is now back on at the Cheshire Lounge on the same day as our meet so if you want a decent parking space tonight, make sure you turn up pretty early!!!

Tonight will also (assuming it doesn't rain again) be the first time in over four years that I will be coming to the monthly meet in my Z!!!! :eek: It helps having a) a finished car and b) it living in its own garage in our back garden, rather than 65 miles away!!!

I shall look forward to being stared at by all the Yank Tankers in their wallowing V8 barges as I pull up in my Z! :D

richiep

Club Member
Go on Dave - you know you want to before going off into exile again down South! Besides, you get to see the fruits of your labours in marking up the wings of my car for drilling...

datsun dave

Club Member
Go on Dave - you know you want to before going off into exile again down South! Besides, you get to see the fruits of your labours in marking up the wings of my car for drilling...

Might go !!!!!!!

But will have to leave early for the Bright Lights (well got to find some way to pay for the new ECU)