Car for sale on the market

jonbills

Membership Secretary
Site Administrator
With all that work carried out in Glyn's workshop, you'd think he'd have done something about the front spring height.
Maybe he like's the 'no-engine' look?

Kieronpollock

Club Member
Also no Bonnet badge, bonnet sitting low at front and high at rear driver side, gap between front wings and headlight buckets been partly filled in - so there’s a few things that need explaining and that’s just eith my newbie eye!

Also no Bonnet badge, bonnet sitting low at front and high at rear driver side, gap between front wings and headlight buckets been partly filled in - so there’s a few things that need explaining and that’s just eith my newbie eye!

There’s most of those things on cars at £60k

Filling in bucket to wings is totally tasteless though

Faster Behr

Club Member

One of the photos near the end shows that the bonnet has been cut and welded on the centre inner; likely to try to relieve the damage and pull it up. The inner has also been straightened but is still distorted. A difficult area to repair. Still a nice car for the money that it's at.