Can't believe I'm a newbie again!

nixy

New Forum User
Hi everyone. Stumbled across this site via Martinmac (where does he find the time?) and have spotted a few others on here I already know from my usual haunt of 350z-uk.

I have a 2003 sunset import - no mods apart from the head unit and custom leather. Would love some other bits but need all my cash for petrol!

Look forward to looking around the site.

Nicola

Picture032-1.jpg

ollyc

Well-Known Forum User
Lovely car and welcome to the site. And I feel your pain for the fuel prices Lol.

martinmac

Inactive
Hi Nic and welcome over here. You will find a few familiar faces.

Enjoy your day off :unsure: :thumbs:

We have meets on here too :rofl: ;)

Rob Gaskin

Treasurer
Staff member
Site Administrator
Hi Nicola, welcome. So lets see the head unit and custom leather then please :thumbs:
Were they both worn or did you fancy something different?

rahail240

Well-Known Forum User
hi bud. lovely car. lovely colour.

here's a 240 in same colour.

Attachments

• c4252de1.jpg
    c4252de1.jpg
    433 KB · Views: 25

Rob Gaskin

Treasurer
Staff member
Site Administrator
Sorry to Hijack the thread but Rahail240 what a beautiful 240 you've found!!!!

They really are a fantastic shape.

martinmac

Inactive
The Brembo brakes are an option in JDM imports so nor all have them. The head units need a frequency expander to pick up uk frequencies and these arent that good so many owners just upgrade.

Cant remeber why Nicola upgraded to leather, this can be done for aout £500 and is worth it if not tracking the car, leather is too slippy IMO.

She will be along soon, having to earn a crust, she may even explain how she has the only aquatic zed in the UK :p

nixy

New Forum User
so many forums so little time! Unlike you Martin.........

The brakes are standard on an import 350z version S. It comes in 4 versions in Japan - standard which is cloth seats, standard head unit, 17 inch wheels no brembos.

Version T which is the luxury pack - same as above but heated leather seats, cruise control and Bose stereo.

Version S (mine is this) no leather heated seats but 18 inch wheels with Brembo Brakes, stiffer suspension (supposedly) and standard CD head unit

Version ST which is a combination of the S and T as above. Having said that in Japan there are so many options you can add to any of the above you can come away with a very high spec car.

I opted for version S which i had imported by JM-Imports (fantasic service) and they arranged for a leather re-trim at cost price of £400 (i'll look for a pic). Head units from japan need swapping out anyway so I put an alpine ipod unit in - nothing fancy.