Can anyone help

STEVE BURNS

Club Member
Can any one on here adapt the following four images so that the white background bit becomes transparent so it could be overlayed onto an image with out the white box showing

also do not know why I cant get rid of the underlining
but not typing it in again

STEVE BURNS

Club Member
9965d1325939501-can-anyone-help-goodwood-plus-logo-test-png
just trying to see if this works

Attachments

• goodwood plus  logo test.png
    goodwood plus logo test.png
    3.8 MB · Views: 77

Coopers-swb

Well-Known Forum User
Not sure what you meant Steve so did this as a quick example.

goodwoodpluslogotest.png

The background comes out white because it is on a white page I think, there isn't really anything in there.

Email me the file and I will have a go.

Darrell

STEVE BURNS

Club Member
Not sure what you meant Steve so did this as a quick example.

goodwoodpluslogotest.png

The background comes out white because it is on a white page I think, there isn't really anything in there.

Email me the file and I will have a go.

Darrell

What I was doing was getting the Z Club logo to show on the picture without the white background that that one we had had instead of a transparent background

260ZG

Club Member
Steve, have you thought of using a watermarking program?

I use one to overlay a copyright notice and you can alter the transparency position on screen etc. It might not work with a multi colour image though as to be honest I haven't tried it. Once you get it set up it is easy to use and you can do large batches of files in one go.

I use one called picture shark which is a free one but there are various other.

What format is logo, jpg?

STEVE BURNS

Club Member
Steve, have you thought of using a watermarking program?

I use one to overlay a copyright notice and you can alter the transparency position on screen etc. It might not work with a multi colour image though as to be honest I haven't tried it. Once you get it set up it is easy to use and you can do large batches of files in one go.

I use one called picture shark which is a free one but there are various other.

What format is logo, jpg?
Hi colin getting there slowly latest is
attachment.php

the one i am having trouble with is
50232_25121338811_2877_n.jpg

but will get there in the end

Attachments

• pad500w logotest.png
    pad500w logotest.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 31

260ZG

Club Member
OK Steve have just tried using picture shark with logo and it seems to work fine-will need a tweak to get the opacity/transparency right. but once done...

The only problem might be overlaying more than one image as each would need to be run separately.

Have a test pic with logo do you want me to e-mail?

EDIT

Have sent e-mail with sample -Believe it or not it was the first image I clicked on:D

EDIT EDIT
And here is link to picture-shark program I used with samples free download etc.watermark picture shark freeware image gallery protect

Last edited by a moderator: