Calendar 2023 photos.

fae821w

Club Member
Hi All,

After missing last years call for calendar photos, has a link for next year's calendar photos been generated yet?

Here is a picture of my 2-seat Coupe taken this week at a very sunny Pembrey Country Park.
Never been able to upload photos on the site, hopefully this one works.

Andy.

IMG_20220622_133711.jpg

SteveG

Club Member
Nice.

Stayed at Pembrey Country Park last year. Nice spot. A long walk to the sea when the tide is out!

fae821w

Club Member
Pembrey is only 10 MINS away from me. I took the car for its first trip out this year, not a bad breakfast in the cafe!

Have only just got back the updated historic class v5 from Dvla. Took many letters and phone calls to finally sort out the problem, each department blaming the other.

Hope you're well Rob, I see you have no cars now, do you still have an itch though?

Still not seen your 2-seater Huw, and I'm further away from you now, seen the photos and it looks amazing.

Reactions: Huw

Mr Tenno

Digital Officer
Staff member
Site Administrator
Not yet, we don't usually send the email out until later in the year. Great looking shot!

Huw

Club Member
Pembrey is only 10 MINS away from me. I took the car for its first trip out this year, not a bad breakfast in the cafe!

Have only just got back the updated historic class v5 from Dvla. Took many letters and phone calls to finally sort out the problem, each department blaming the other.

Hope you're well Rob, I see you have no cars now, do you still have an itch though?

Still not seen your 2-seater Huw, and I'm further away from you now, seen the photos and it looks amazing.
Lovely part of the world Andy, I’m sure we’ll find opportunity to catch up:thumbs:

Rob Gaskin

Treasurer
Staff member
Site Administrator
Andy, I was there 3 weeks ago. Stayed at Caswell Bay and visited Pendine and Pembrey Circuit.