bungalow for sale

status

Well-Known Forum User
bungalo for sale,east london essex,double garage,and single detached garage,enough room for 3 zeds,near mr f for all yer bits,near all amenities,station,schools,forest,shopping,ect30 mins by train london,wot more could you ask for.

SeanDezart

Well-Known Forum User
Billing's moving to his back garden !

Steve - are you seriously telling Staus HE should have another floor and stairs ?

Status, I'm sure you're doing the right thing, after all who the hell wants a bungalow in Essex ? Hardly the right dwelling pour un dieu du rock !

Tony 260Z

Club Member
Oi! What's wrong with Essex?!

(disappears under a barrage of facts, figures, opinions and white stilletto shoes)

TL

DJZ 60

Well-Known Forum User
Status,Mega rockstar & personality is soon to become DVD star &
along with that come's A Porche & high standard of living, groupies,& tighter jean's. I,ve met him,he's got what it take's.
He's moving because he get's pestered by the fan's.
If his bungalow is anything like his car's then it'll be top's.
DJ'shed 60.

Mr.F

Inactive
near mr f

Paul, please ensure all local estate agents are aware of this new, value enhancing criterion - as my property is as close as you could possibly get does this place it beyond the grasp of ordinary mortals? Time to put it on the market............?

status

Well-Known Forum User
thats the way it is here now sean,still i will be able to buy nearly half of france when i sell it or a street in wales or a housing estate in bradford

SeanDezart

Well-Known Forum User
Life's just a game of Monopoly then ?

I could still ask why would you want to buy half of france when or a street in wales or a housing estate in bradford ?

status

Well-Known Forum User
dont think i would go for any of them,give me USA or spain anytime,you still done the right thing getting out of this poxy country though,cant think of one good thing to say about it right now