Buddy list

neil300zx

Well-Known Forum User
Hi all

Im starting a poll on the position of the Buddy list, i feel the list should sit above the active user list so when you open the browser on the z club web page you can see if your buddies are online, or not have a buddy list as the active user list can be seen straight away hence read through the names to see if buddies are online.

Thanks

Neil:)

Last edited by a moderator:

STEVE BURNS

Club Member
good point about the buddy list being shown as you already know whos on line except for the few members who have opted for the hidden mode

think it would make more sence to have a list of people who were in the chat room being shown to save logging in and finding no wone there

DJZ 60

Well-Known Forum User
Good idea Neil,Russ is the' webmaster top's' & if you PM him,direct
you might be pleasantly surprised at what he can do.
DJZ 60.
Wish I had mate's................................................................

neil300zx

Well-Known Forum User
Already spoken to Russ it was his idea to do a poll. Dont worry DJ ill be your mate:D another good idea steve! the amount of times iv'e logged in to find im talking to myself:confused:

DJZ 60

Well-Known Forum User
Just use this thread to chat to your buddie's & also to scribble
shopping list's,do's & don't's on your car & even try putting one letter of the alphabet on each post & when you run out,there's alway's number's to continue this thread.
Neil,your thread is better than my one's.

How are you mate?.......Get the main event Mr.Steve B to atleast consider what you want.........................DJZ 60.

SeanDezart

Well-Known Forum User
I second Steve - we need a 'who's in the chat room' box ! I'm sort of surprised it's not there already !

Russ

Club Member
There is one coming :) It just means I need to move to Bournemouth and get broadband, both of which happen next week. Skiddel very kindly offered to host the irc bot we'd need but I think it'll be easier if I brake my computer trying to get one working :)