Bristol Classic Car show at Shepton Mallet

iandecjak

Club Member
Imagine my suprise when walking around the Shepton Mallet show today and coming across (slightly hidden away) a very nice Black 280zx Coupe. I have been going to this show for too many years to remember and am quite often the only Japanese car there (went in the Austin Ruby today so not the same issue) and it is a shame not more turn up.
Managed to have a good chat with Dave, the owner from Gloucester who was there for the weekend as part of the car owners reunited theme as Dave had bought the car from new and then got to be its owner once again a few years ago - great story.
If you are going to the show the car is in the very top building and is tucked away so will need to be sniffed.
Anyway pelasent suprise and lovely car and really nice bloke to boot........

Huw

Club Member
Imagine my suprise when walking around the Shepton Mallet show today and coming across (slightly hidden away) a very nice Black 280zx Coupe. I have been going to this show for too many years to remember and am quite often the only Japanese car there (went in the Austin Ruby today so not the same issue) and it is a shame not more turn up.
Managed to have a good chat with Dave, the owner from Gloucester who was there for the weekend as part of the car owners reunited theme as Dave had bought the car from new and then got to be its owner once again a few years ago - great story.
If you are going to the show the car is in the very top building and is tucked away so will need to be sniffed.
Anyway pelasent suprise and lovely car and really nice bloke to boot........

Always a good show, Ive often seen your ZX in the past. I’m normally on the PVHCC stand with our Humber.

I didn’t attend this year, which is typical when another ZX is about!

Would love to see a pic of your Ruby.

Huw

Last edited:

fae821w

Club Member
Have managed, yippee, to upload a recent photo of my car. Unable to upload a picture from the show as it was too dark in the hall.

Ian, thank you for the nice comments, the "cars reunited show" was the 2013 NEC classic show I attended with some others, including top man Rob Gaskin. By the way its Andy not "Dave", lovely to meet you and hopefully will see yours and Huw,s car sometime soon.

Andy.

iandecjak

Club Member
Ha ha, I am really not very good with names and I thought it was Andy but somehow managed to convince myself it was Dave - so sorry......