Brake/clutch pedal seat-return spring

tyroguru

Club Member
Hi All,

As part of an auto->manual conversion of my HLS30 240Z I'm swapping the old monster brake pedal for a regular one and putting in a clutch pedal. I have all the bits for the clutch pedal assembly apart from what I believe is the return spring seat (called "seat-return spring" in diagrams I've seen) - it's just a semi-circular plastic piece that fits into the pedal housing and the end of the return spring sits in it. I'm sure I can improvise a solution if I can't find something designed for purpose but I was wondering what other people have used or where I can get one from (searches so far have drawn a blank).

The photo below shows the one that I just removed when I removed the brake pedal.

IMG_9382.JPG

Here is a poorly annotated version of a pedal assembly diagram showing the part (not that it actually helps much unless you've seen it in-situ...):

Screen Shot 2019-05-11 at 9.53.35 AM.png

Thanks!

moggy240

Insurance Valuations Officer
Staff member
Club Member
I would have thought someone will have one spare as there have been a few left to right conversions done so someone should have a few lhd pedal boxes kicking about with these still on