book reviews

STEVE BURNS

Club Member
any one out there willing to do a review on any of the Z Related books they have read
have a look in the review section to see how its done
if you want to do a review just enter it in the review, add new article section and it will be entered on the data base to be approved

me , russ and a few others can't do it all

the same apllies to the FAQ and Article sections
why not help out in impoving the website and try to get it to the standard of the club magazine

Russ

Club Member
I have a book which is waiting to come from eBay, I will write you a review for that when it arrives :)

C'mon someone, I've started the ball rolling

pmac

Well-Known Forum User
Steve you have to realize mate that NOBODY on the forum owns any books at all let alone Datsun/Nissan books. How do I know this?? Well the forum wouldnt be full of silly questions like "Wot size is a 240 engine?" etc etc if anyone had books they would already know! Simple really innit?

Tony 260Z

Club Member
Steve,

I've got several, but what I don't have is the time to read them (and if I did I don't have enough knowledge yet to know if the info they have in them is any good!). I will try though!

All the best,

TL

SkylineDave

Well-Known Forum User
Had the 300ZX Enthusiasts Companion (with the yellow Z32 on the front) which I sold about a month ago. Can't remember enough to review it except it was pretty damn good. Highlights: testing the Z32 while still in the Z31 shell (!), the three prototype shapes (the chosen shape, one looking like an MX-5 and one looking like a GTR32!), and lovely cut-away 3D drawings of the internals. Hard book to get hold of tho'.